





Claire had a lot of "firsts" today. We decided to get outside and enjoy the nice weather while it was still here and invited some friends over to take a walk around the neighborhood. This was the first time Claire had friends over (Gabriella with her mommy Christa and Jackson with his mommy Lill) and the first time we used her stroller. She LOVED being outside. The cool air immediately stopped any of her leftover morning fussiness and she went right to sleep. Here's a picture of the "Stroller Mafia" taking their stroll along Forsythia Drive. Baby Gabriella is the baby with the striped sweater. She is just 12 days older than Claire and is sure to be her future partner in crime!
Later that night I tried putting Claire in her bouncy seat. I had tried to entertain her in it last week, but she was too small to be comfortable in it and wasn't really interested in the light up fishies. Now however....she LOVES it! She sits and stares at the fish and lights and even cries when the music times out. The instant I hit the reset button she's content again! It is so neat to watch her develop into each next stage.
We also worked on tummy time with her leaning on her boppy pillow. As you can see in the picture she lounged out and stretched right across it. She layed like that for almost an hour (while mommy watched The Bachelor.....Good baby!)
6 comments:
She looks so content in her stroller. I love how they put their hands in little fists. It's hard to believe that Livija once fit in that duck outfit.
Aunt Marcie
We had a great time yesterday. We enjoyed strolling and talking. Cant't wait till tommorrow. Those girls are gonna give Jackson and Baby Albert Joseph such a hard time . Especially the way they both came into this world.Baby claire is so beautiful and sweet. You both are so blessed.
Love
Aunt christa and gabbi
Hey, How come my boy didn't get a close up? Redeem yourself tomorrow Aunt Corey. I'll make sure he wears something extra cute.
Love,
Lill
(Jackson's publicist)
She is soo cute! We have one of her pictures in the den.Every time I go in I always look at it. I think Jackson and Albert Joseph are going to have alot of girlfriends!Tell her I love her.
love,
Olivia
I didn't realize that the one picture is of Gabbi. She is absolutely precious.
Congratulations to you too, Christa!
You guys look great!! Did you PLAN to wear the same outfit? :) Charlie's Angels & their little cherubs...love it! Congrats on all your little ones!
Cor, it's sooo much fun to see all the "new" stuff that Claire's doing, (as well as yourself...eg. finally figuring out how to actually watch tv!) ...and it just gets easier & more fun! I can't wait to come down & hang out with you gals!
Post a Comment