
Getting To Know Claire....
She has dark blue eyes and brown hair. She has Steve's EXACT lips and chin, my nose and every once in a while we get a glimpse of a dimple when she smiles.
Claire is animated. She loves to make faces. Some are pretty and sweet and others are just hilarious.
Claire has a very sweet disposition, but definitely has a "fiesty" side (as the nurses describe!). She tolerated her feeding tube and fluid IV for only the first few days before she repeatedly pulled them out! Eventually the nurses decided that maybe she was trying to tell us something and she's been breastfeeding and bottlefeeding ever since.Claire hasn't cried all that much (yet!), but when she does it's usually a tiny little whimper. Any bets on when the screaming will start?
Claire is very loved. The NICU has very strict rules that limit visitors to just immediate family, but so far she has met Grammy and Pappy Devlin, Grandmom McQuaid, Great Grandma Hedy, Aunt Marcie & Uncle Imants, and Uncle Mike (all the way from North Carolina!)
11 comments:
Her little face in this picture is so adorable. I just love her. I can't wait to dress her and Livi up in matching outfits. I know that she is coming home tomorrow and I just want to say, Get a great sleep tonight.
Love
Aunt Marcie
She is so sweet! Congratulations to the whole family! I can't wait to check back for more updates once your little girl is home! Let the photo shoots begin! Lots of love,
Frannie
I can't wait to meet sweet Claire. I look forward to Gabriella meeting her new friend. If you need anything at all once Claire is home please call.
love,
Aunt Christa
Hello McQuaids, Love, love, love this blog site! So is my Claire home yet? Call me and let me know....you must be tickled pink and out of your mind all at the same time. Anytime you need to talk, I'll be here for you. I know with it being winter(the germiest of all seasons)you won't be showing her off or having company, so
I am totally relying on this blog, don't leave me waiting for weeks for a new update like john does, lol....Love You All....Kisses All the Way Around.
Aunt Lill
Steve & Corey-
Congrats!!! Claire is beautiful and healty and you are so fortunate! Looking forward to meeting her.
Love,
Kimberly & Mark Vertolli-Kirk
I knew she would be cute!
Look at her mommy and daddy!
Now the fun begins - you will have such wonderful times...enjoy them.. the time goes so fast, you won't believe it!
Pappy and I love her already!
Can't wait to have her and Livi playing here together :)
love, mom and dad (aka...grandma and pappy)
ps .. hi big dog sister, Starla ;-)
Welcome to the world Sweet Claire Avery!
We are so happy that your little girl is safe in the NICU and that she is getting bigger and stronger every day, so soon she can come home! She is just beautiful and I am so glad to see you started a blog, as I just love the fact that we all can stay in touch and watch our children grow!
Peace and love, Tara Marie, Rick, Katrina, Greta, Otto and Emma Sage
http://www.emmasage.blogspot.com
Yippeeeee!!! the blog has begun! i LOVE it! She truly is beautiful & we can't wait to meet her! Love, Amy, Gerard & Liam
Congratulations. Enjoy every moment! The birth of a child is the most amazing miracle that anyone can ever experience. Unconditional love from the very moment you lay your eyes upon your bundle of joy. Claire is absolutely beautiful.
Thank you for sharing the wonderul photos. I look forward to seeing more.
corey
what gerat pictures.she is so cute.can't wait to see more pictures
fran hoffman
C'mon Cor, we know you are busy with the baby being home and all but let's see some pictures of the little one sleeping peacefully at home in her little crib.
Post a Comment