



Just a Few Pictures........
I don't have time to write much at the moment. Just thought I post a couple of cute pictures of Claire and our family. The picture of her with her mouth open is her "I'm hungry, feed me NOW" face. I've gotten to know that face quite well! Once her tummy is full she usually stikes a very dramatic sleeping pose like the one posted here. There's a whole lot of personality in that tiny little body!
3 comments:
Corey and Steve,
Baby Claire is beautiful. I see both of you in her tiny face.
Enjoy every waking moment. They grow up so fast- your mother and I always say that to each other!
keep the pictures coming....love to all
Aunt Gretchen
I love the first picture. Looks like she is really telling you who is the boss.
I love the grandparents pic...they look so proud!
Post a Comment