Tuesday, December 26, 2006







CHRISTMAS EVE WITH THE MCQUAIDS
We celebrated with a prime rib dinner at Steve's Mom's here in Vineland.
Erika and Ryan drove up from Richmond to celebrate the holidays with us and to meet Claire. We ate and drank like Kings! Claire hung out in her bouncy seat while we opened a ton of presents. I'm sure Claire didn't understand what was going on, but as you can see she enjoyed all of the extra love and attention!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little hair band! She is getting so big! Happy holidays to you all.

Anonymous said...

Corey....you look so HOT in the red shirt picture. You have no right to look that good that soon!
You rock Hot Mama...Steve, look out, you have two babes to protect!
(You look hot too, guy + giutar= hot)
Your biggest fan,
Lill

Anonymous said...

Corey,

Thank you for sharing. You may not be getting alot of sleep but you still look amazing! Claire definitely looks like Steve but when I saw your baby pics, she looks like you.