




Claire's Friends
Pictured Above:
Ripping the socks off Claire's feet is 10 month old Liam, son of "Moller" & Gerard. (Gerard, is this how you teach your kid to flirt?!)
In their carseats, and in the side by side close-up, is Claire with 2 month old Gabriella (daughter of Christa & Gary).
The group photo was taken at the Giuliani Holiday Get-Together. Kimberly is holding Claire, Christa is holding Gabriella, and Steve and his buddy Al are in the back.
Reading books together is 7 year old Olivia (daughter of Robb & Lill) and 11 month old Nicoletta (daughter of Jeff & Gina). Olivia is going to make a lot of money in a few years babysitting all of these kids!
1 comment:
Thank you for putting me on your blog. I was so surprized and happy!
can't wait till' I see Claire again! I still remember that day with Niki. Well, good night.
love,
Olivia
Post a Comment