




"The stars on high are shining bright
Sweet dreams, my baby, sleep well, good night!"
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
Oh My Gosh, she is just so cute..
I have to say she sleeps just like I do .. with my arms up, all the time! :)
Grandma
little drama queen with her hands up! i love it! you can REALLY see her features in these pictures & kinda forsee what she'll look like when she's older....& she's exactly half corey half steve...isn't it amazing?! baby claire. :)
Nothing looks sweeter then an angel wrapped in slumber. I love you Claire!
Aunt Lill
All of these pictures are adorable but that first one kills me. She is like a little doll (a little dramatic doll).
Aunt Marcie
Corey - I can't wait to see her up close and personal! I love the way she puts her arm under her face - she is very adorable and Amy is right - she is 1/2 you and 1/2 Steve. Hope you are enjoying being a beautiful Mom to your precious baby. Love to all. Kisses for Claire on her cheeks please!
Post a Comment