
Claire & her Pappy????
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
6 comments:
is that his halo??
He is a very odd man. I also have a picture of him with a boppy on his head. Apparently this joke never gets old.
I thought Robb was the only goofball to do that! Rock On to all the great goofballs in the world!
Lill
The first time I met your dad he didn't know I was there and jumped into Marcie's bedroom wearing a red clown nose. Times change, but not really! : ) I love it. Claire is getting bigger and more beautiful every time I see a new picture of her.
btw, when my sister's kids were babies I used their boppies as pillows and they are fantastic! If only I had one to keep my head from falling into the aisle or on my seatmate's shoulder when I rode the bus!
I always said 'Tom had a big head!' lol!!!
What a silly Pappy you have there Miss Claire....you are one lucky girl!
Hugs and kisses, Aunt Tara and clan
Baaaahaaaahaaahaaaaa!!!!
Post a Comment