Monday, January 22, 2007

Our week with Aunt Marcie and Livija was a fun one!

Igot to see what it is like to chase a fifteen month old, and in caring for Claire, Marcie got reminded just how far little Livi has come in one year. It is amazing to think that one year from now Claire will be walking and talking just as much as her outgoing cousin Livija!
Needless to say, Marcie and I were both exhausted at the end of each day! But not too exhausted to check out American Idol over a few glasses of wine! Did you all see Kelly, Aunt Gretchen's daughter? Claire did! Click on the picture of Steve holding Claire and see just how excited she was!

"Look Dad! I see Kelly Caruso!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was looking for Kelly, but we didn't see her. We will keep on watching hoping to catch her....how exciting is this!! She is such a talented, beautiful young lady! We are sure rooting for her to win!

Claire is just beautiful!

Oh, and I linked you on our blog, I hope you don't mind!

Hugs and Kisses, Tara & family

Anonymous said...

Corey, Tell Marcie that I looked at the pictures of Livija and thought what a sweet daughter-in-law she would make. I'll make sure that Jackson goes to college and makes good money for her to spend.
Or maybe we can make a prof. Hockey player out of him? The possibilities are endless....
The Future Wacky Mother-in-Law,
Lill