Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
Happy First Valentine's Day to my friend Claire Avery. I will miss seeing you this week for our playdate. I hope you have fun with your Uncle Mike this weekend. Get some sleep girly!!
love
Gabbi
for anyone who gets the Hunterdon County Democrat (our local No Jersey weekly newspaper) ~
Claire Avery McQuaid's birth announcement and picture is in this week!!! :)
Check it out if you can...
Grandma D
Dear Corey and Steve,
I would love to hug this little munchkin!
I can't wait to see her in person!
She is so beautiful. I will check out the Democrat to see her announcement. Love, Aunt Gretchen
I miss you, my valentine!
love, baby liam
Hi Claire and family!,
Claire is soo cute! I check the blog almost every day. And Aunt Corey, I am still waiting to hold her. I can't wait!
Love,
Olivia
Post a Comment