We attempted to take pictures of the girls in matching dresses that were gifts from Great Grambo, but as you can see it didn't work out quite as planned. They looked adorable together, but between Claire's inability to sit up and Livija's determination to follow up each kiss with a smack to Claire's head and a grab of her ear.....let's just say our pictures turned out just looking like a pile of flailing arms and legs and red velvet. Oh well. Maybe next time!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You should've been there for Christmas pictures with Livi and her 2 sets of twin cousins!!! By the time the photo shoot ended I was sweating, and the parents were all annoyed with eachother. When the pictures were developed a few shots had a noticeable pee puddle on the rug.
Although, I like the concerned look on Livija's face as she consoles a crying Claire in picture #2
Marcie
These are the pictures that will be your favorites to look back on.
I love livi's face....so innocent like "who smacked claire?"
Post a Comment