Claire just recently started playing in her exersaucer. She likes to play with the toys on it, especially the little wheels that spin and make noises.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
3 comments:
She is getting so big. I love that smile with the little dimple. I can't wait to see her. Just a few more days!!
THAT SMILE IS BREATHTAKING!!!
LOVE
AUNT CHRISTA
she just looks like a doll with that perfect little smile on her perfect little face!!! :)
I miss seeing her!
grandma
Post a Comment