Monday, March 26, 2007





Claire.welcomed the start of Spring with her friends last week.
First, we went to Jackie's and hung out with Kaylee and Aubrey. Of course we had to dress Claire and Aubrey in matching outfits for their picture. Jackie and I just can't help ourselves!

Later in the week Aunt Amy came down with handsome little Liam. During the day Liam enjoyed playing Ladies Man to Claire and her girlfriend, Gabbi. At night Amy, Steve, a bottle of Yellowtail, and I held our own American Idol auditions in my den.

(And yes Amy...you ARE better than Sanjaya!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire is rocking out that mohawk! Her and her daddy should start their own punk band!!!

Marcie said...

Picture #1: America's Next Top Baby Model? It reminds me of the picture in the water that Caridee got hypothermia from.

Picture #2: Liam looks like a teenage rugby player.

Picture #3 Did claire bring in a picture of Maddox Jolie Pitt to her hairstylist?

Anonymous said...

The sick thing is that I know EXACTLY what pose you're talking about. You do realize that we are probably the only people who understand that America's Next Top Model reference, right?

I must agree that Claire's mohawk is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Anonymous said...

was that the mermaid shot??? like, the ONLY top model episode i actually saw....i just tune in for a minute to see tyra's changing dos.

cor, can you believe sanjaya is still on? mohawk and all...poor thing.

steve looks awesome...such a rock star!