Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
10 comments:
she is so pretty in pink and the picture of spring!!
It is going to be a fun time for you all when the warmer weather really comes in!! :)
I melt every time I see a new picture of Claire. She is so adorable and there is something so sweet about her eyes...I love her!
P.S. I'm glad you're enjoying "Spring"...I still have about 6 inches of snow on the ground! Imagine my surprise when I went to Hoboken in a turtleneck and hooded parka yesterday.
P.S.S. Are you officially old when you use the word "parka?"
just try using the word "slacks" and see what happens.
They have classified me as old with that word! ( they, meaning, my kids!
Linda, as you long as you don't start calling your jeans "dungarees," I think you're a-okay. : )
No. Neither one of you are ok. Unless you are 80 years old or English is your second language, it is a jacket or coat. Not a parka. Slacks can only be used if they are hanging in your closet next to your polyester leisure suit. Otherwise they are just pants.
OH MY GOD. She is so cute. I know I've already seen these pictures but they came in poster size. She is adorable. It's nice to see the pictures and not have to scroll all over to see her entire face. Love her. I can't wait to put on the sunglasses and take her to the beach.
xoxoxo
Aunt Marcie
Corey - Claire is a little ham. I was so disappointed that I didn't get to see you, Marcie and your daughters. Believe it or not, I still have a little cough from being so sick. I hope to see Claire before she has her 1st Birthday! The pictures are adorable. Can't wait for spring either! Give Claire some kisses for me. Love to all
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE....that's what mother nature said back to Claire!! She said, "Put that hat back in the beach bag & take out the snowsuit again, girl!"
Claire looks absolutely adorable....just like her mom, the little beach bum! Can't wait for summer!!
corey
what happen to claire picture this week i need to see some new one. fran hoffman
I'm working on it! :)
Post a Comment