Thursday, March 15, 2007


Recently we got to spend some time with our dear friend Ryan before he headed back to work in Iraq. Ryan works in film and photography and is currently filming the lives of the men and women of our military in Iraq. It was so good to see him and to introduce him to Claire Avery. Be safe Ryan and hurry home!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you look awesome!!! And you should be very proud of yourself!! What courage!! Good luck and have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Claire is so cute, Ryan is hot.

TiTi Lill

Anonymous said...

i second that ~
(where's my lipstick!)

Anonymous said...

He's single. I'll put in a good word at a price. (And mom...put your lipstick away. Daddy will kill you)

jackie said...

All of you ladies back off--Ryan already knows how much I love to canoe and mountain climb!!

Anonymous said...

BaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

I really hope Ryan is reading this. The-McQuaids.blogspot.com is better than Match.com! Anyone else interested in Ryan?

Not you mom. Put your lipstick away. Again, Daddy will kill you.

Anonymous said...

I can climb!

jackie said...

Not as high as I can!

jackie said...

Seriously though I am happily married with 2 beautiful girls and Ryan has no idea who I am.

Anonymous said...

yea, well, he knows who I am and I've been married for 37 yrs ( and I'm old enough to be his mom :)

Anonymous said...

ok ladies, settle down now. ryan, if you're reading this, please comment immediately!