Friday, April 20, 2007

Claire discovered two things this week......
Her feet
She grabs them and tries to stick them in her mouth any chance she gets!

and her Starla

The world stops when Starla enters a room. Claire can't keep her eyes off her. She laughs and laughs whenever we make Starla do any of her commands. "Sit"..."Down"..."Shake"...Claire cracks up!


6 comments:

jackie said...

I can't believe how big Claire is. I just looked back to when she was born--Oh my God. It's crazy. Do you believe she is already 6 months and grabbing at her feet? This is such a great fun time with them. Enjoy it all. Before you know it she will be 2 looking you right in the eyes and say NO!!!

Marcie said...

Every age gets more and more fun. We can't wait to see her tomorrow! It's supposed to be beautiful weather.

Anonymous said...

Is Mr. Pineapple jealous of a pink giraffe???? Really cute pictures!
Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

Dear Corey and Steve

Someday I will get to see Claire in person and kiss those adorable cheeks! I can't believe how fast time goes by! Please hug and kiss her for me. Grandma said she was over last night - have a fun few days up in NY with Marcie and Livi!
Love to you

Anonymous said...

We miss you!!! Come home soon!!
Aunt christa and Gabbi

Anonymous said...

We miss you!!! Come home soon!!
Aunt Christa and Gabbi