
MARCH OF DIMES WALK THROUGH RUTGERS UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
As you all know, Sunday we participated in the March of Dimes Walk America fundraiser. Thank you to all who donated! It was a really great day and our team earned $2,500 towards research and programs for premature babies. Plans to walk next year are already in the works so let us know if you'd like to join in on the fun!
As you all know, Sunday we participated in the March of Dimes Walk America fundraiser. Thank you to all who donated! It was a really great day and our team earned $2,500 towards research and programs for premature babies. Plans to walk next year are already in the works so let us know if you'd like to join in on the fun!
3 comments:
What a great group!!!
It was alot of fun!!
I looked at all of your pictures. You ave some really nice photos. I can not believe how big Claire has gotten. She is beautiful! I can not wait to see her again!
Erika
Great job!! you all look awesome!
Post a Comment