Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pictured above: "I love my feet!"
Pictured above: Great Pop-Pop says a little hello.
Pictured Above: Claire and her Grandparents
Pictured above: Late afternoon in Changewater
A lot has happened to little Claire this past week!
We traveled up to Changewater for a quick visit with Grandma and Pappy and then headed up to New York to visit with Aunt Marcie and cousin Livija. While we were there Claire spent most of her time outside enjoying the warm spring air. She splashed around in her first kiddie pool, went on the swings at a park, got lots of kisses from Livi, and of course spent hours playing with her two favorite toys...her feet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Changewater in the backyard!!
Such a good picture of pop-pop and Claire!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures...I love the one of the late afternoon at Changewater [I have a few of from that same spot....it's like a bit of heaven!]