APPARENTLY SWEET PEAS ARE AN ACQUIRED TASTE
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
That second picture is hilarious. Her cheeks are getting chubbier and chubbier!! Love them, keep eating Claire!
I love the progression of these photos...you are becoming quite the blogging aficionado, Corey!
I can't believe how big Claire is getting. She looks like a different baby from the last time I saw her. From no more monitor to eating food and rolling over. The Harker girls miss you!
she is alittle "pea" pod!
especially in her little green outfit, that she went "rummage saling" in with her grandma :)
Those are the exact facial expressions I made the first time I ate sushi!!
Claire, your too cool for words babe. Your TiTi Lill loves you!
Post a Comment