CONGRATULATIONS to our dear friend, Lill, on her college graduation!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
4 comments:
Congratulations, Lill. I don't know how you raise two kids and get a degree!!! That is something to be VERY proud of.
Yea! LiL!!!
I admire your ability to be a mom and a scholar!!! :)
Congratulations!!!!!
I'm impressed!!!!!
Momma Lynn
Thank You Guys!!! I could never have done it without Robb and my friends. You would not believe the power in the words of encouragement from my dearest girls....you know who you are. (and a few bottles of Yellow Tail Shiraz!)
Congrats mom!!! I love you sooo much.I just don't get how you have me, jackson, and dad to take care of,and you GRADUATED!!
Love Olivia
Post a Comment