(29 weeks old)
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
3 comments:
What a big girl! I can't believe it. I was just telling Marcie that it feels like she should only be about 3 months old!
P.S. Starla's expression makes her look like the old, wise sister...I see having a baby around has aged her! The same thing happened to Wiley when we got Fievel. I know it's not the same, but kinda! : )
She is so big!!!! I can't wait to see her.
Tell me about it Frannie! She changes every day. I can't keep up with it!
That isn't an older, wiser look on Starla's face. It is sheer disgust. I think she hates when I prop Claire up by her for a picture.
Post a Comment