Saturday, June 02, 2007

CLAIRE IS 7 MONTHS OLD!
15 pounds 13 ounces
She is growing and changing so fast these days.
Her favorite things are.....
Her feet (still!)....Yelling DA DA and BA BA as loud as she can (What's wrong with MA MA, kid?!)....Her Glow Worm, Mr. Pineapple, and Tad the LeapFrog....Eebee Baby (weird little puppet on On Demand that makes her absolutely beside herself with happiness!)....The nursery rhymes "Oh Where Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone" and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider"....Watching her daddy's hands when he plays guitar....Sweet Peas....Playing with her hair when she's tired (the sides are finally growing in...no more mohawk!).... Playing with my hair when I'm feeding her....Soft blankets snuggled up by her face....Starla....Watching Livija....Dancing....Steve's little "Claire's so cute" song he made up in a desperate effort to appease her one afternoon....her mobile....kicking....sneezing....gnawing on anything she can get into her mouth....just being herself!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about her Grandma and Pappy??

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!
she is getting soooo big aunt corey.and every picture you take of her,onle one word to describe...
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Love You Guys,
Olivia

Anonymous said...

You can see her 2 little teeth, how adoreable!

Anonymous said...

Conner used to play with his hair when he was tired, too! So sweet.

btw, am I the only one who is saddened that Claire's hair is growing in on the sides? I love her mohawk!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you recorded all these memories....it'll be great to look back in!! miss you!