First we headed up to Changewater to wish Pappy a Happy Father's Day and cousin Scotty a Happy 17th Birthday.
We relaxed in the yard, had steaks on the grill, and visited Grambo in the rehabilitation center. Claire really enjoyed the swing at Grandma and Pappy's. Her eyes got real big when she was pushed forward and then quickly darted to the ground to watch the grass as the swing went back. It was pretty funny to watch!
We relaxed in the yard, had steaks on the grill, and visited Grambo in the rehabilitation center. Claire really enjoyed the swing at Grandma and Pappy's. Her eyes got real big when she was pushed forward and then quickly darted to the ground to watch the grass as the swing went back. It was pretty funny to watch!
9 comments:
Little Claire really packed alot into 1 day!!
She looks like she loves it all, too!
Happy birthday, Scott!
How can he be 17 yrs...
I remember you girls holding him as a baby ..........
These pictures are so cute. I especially love the one in the swing. Happy Birthday to Scotty!! I guess it's time to drop the y, huh?
I can't believe that is the same kid that kicked rocks at me at your graduation party! Are we getting old?!
Keri! Yes, this is the kid. Yes, we are getting old.
Corey
I love these pictures of Claire and her Pappy...boy she is a Devlin for sure. What a beautiful little girl. As always, I am very anxious to see her close up and personal..we keep missing each other. Love to all
Aunt Gretchen
C'mon Corey. You're slacking on your blogging. Let's see some new pics!
she can't...
I have her camera.
she left it at Marcie's ...
Seriously, I must get that camera back stat! A lot's going on....new teeth...another trip to the beach...new cute outfits....
AND ~
mommy, Corey's birthday!!!
yea!! 34 yrs old!!!
Wow!
it was only yesterday ....
at exactly 10:11am.. and "baby bones" came into the world!!
enough reminicing!!!
Post a Comment