Wednesday, June 13, 2007











Playdate? No Playdate. PLAYDATE!

Although I almost cancelled our planned playdate for Claire and her friends, I quickly re-invited our guests once I woke up to sunny skies and realized that the weather forecasts were wrong...as usual. Claire, Gabbi, and Aubrey (all less than 2 weeks apart in age!) had fun chewing on eachother's toys and making their mommies oooh and ahhh over their cuteness.

2 1/2 year old Kaylee entertained all of us with her performance of Avril Levigne's "Girlfriend", chasing "Darla" (Starla) and checking out "Beev" (Steve).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are all the cutest babies ..and grown up little girl :)
Claire looks like she knows this is her home and she is having friends over ;)

Marcie said...

These pictures are adorable!!! Everyone is getting so big. Livija has the same shirt that Aubrey has on!

jackie said...

We had so much fun yesterday. Kaylee wants to know if Beev will play his guitar for her next performance. She says that you can do the dance because she knows High school or not--you know the dance.

Anonymous said...

Actually I don't know Avril's dance routine....yet. I've got her video on On Demand though and I'm not to proud to keep watching it until I get it right.

Anonymous said...

I wish your dog's name was Darla and your husband's name was Beev. It's brilliant!