Monday, June 11, 2007

SLUMBER PARTY! (no boys allowed!)
Claire and Gabriella recently had their first slumber party. They showed off their talents...being loud, chewing on everything in sight, and chugging bottles of formula. Their mommies showed off their talents as well...being loud, eating everything in sight, and chugging bottles of wine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are little clones of Gary and Steve.It is amazing to me to see these sweet little faces growing so much and so fast.Corey, thank you for always being there for me especially the past two weeks. You are the best!! This is the first of many sleepovers for our girls.OH BOY!!!!
Christa

Anonymous said...

I can just picture the years ahead of you momma's ~
Get Ready ;-)

Anonymous said...

that is adorable!!!So,, are you going to do slumber-parties often now?!!I can't wait until you come over again I love all of you.
Your neice and cousin,
Olivia