
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
7 comments:
I wish we could've come. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Matt's picnic in July.
Claire looks so patriotic in that outfit! I love it.
It was a fun day!
I think Claire loved meeting all the cousins!
great pics, cor...and you look HOT in that brown blouse...i said blouse!! i miss cliare like crazy!
Wow! Thanks Ame. You should see my in my brown slacks.
Hey! Hey! Hey! you girls,
What is wrong with the words ~
Blouse and Slacks...... ;-)
( I have used them a time or 2 :)
Yeah, but not since 1974.
Post a Comment