Sunday, July 08, 2007

CLAIRE GOES WILD IN WILDWOOD
We decided to take advantage of the beautiful summer nights we have been having and took Claire on her first trip to the Wildwood Boardwalk. She LOVED it. She had a big smile on her face as we pushed her stroller through the crowds. She babbled and squealed at all of the bright lights of the rides. Claire was especially excited to see the Harker girls there. Claire, Kaylee, and Aubrey all took their first ride on the Merry-Go-Round. I have to admit, I got a little choked up at the sight of my little girl on the carousel horse. I held her around her waist as she smacked the horse and screamed "DA DA DA DA YA YA YA!!!!" as the ride started. It is so hard to believe that one year ago this week we had just found out that I was carrying a baby girl....and now here that baby girl is experiencing everything for the first time with such excitement. Life can be so amazing.


"I love the boardwalk!!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Bitch, you made me cry....what's next, writing for Halmark?

Love ya Like no other,
Lill

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll baby!
Can't wait til we go to the shore! :)

Anonymous said...

How is it possible that she aged so much from the last post to this one? She looks like a different baby! She is growing up so fast.

jackie said...

The Harker Girls were so excited to see Claire, Beeve and especially Miss Corey. We are looking forward to more trips to the boardwalk. So happy we got to put the girls on their first Merry Go Round together. See you soon.

Marcie said...

Can I please encourage Livi to call Steve Uncle Beeve?
Can't wait to see these two on the boardwalk together. I'm bringing a leash for Livija. I am dead serious.

Anonymous said...

I think we should all call Steve "Beeve" from now on. As a matter of fact, I'm going to start introducing him to people as "My husband, Beeve." It has a nice ring to it. "Beeve, could you please get Livi's leash? It's time to go to the boardwalk."

Anonymous said...

a leash is one thing....
but no shock collars for my girls! ;-)
I thought 'Beeve' was his name!

jackie said...

I have tried the leash. Sorry to say it didn't work. It just made Kaylee go on all fours and it looked like she was walking her daddy.

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Beev

it's branded forEVERRRRRRRRRR!!!