Claire is learning to crawl! Right now she's got this rocking motion going, but has no idea what to do with her legs. Sometimes they just lay there and other times she pulls her right leg up and ends up in this weird split. Poor girl! Here's a little clip of her latest attempt. (Feel free to keep your volume WAY down. I sound completely annoying.)
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Attention everyone: Feel free not to read this really long and annoying comment.
Corey, you're so funny. I had the volume down because I'm at work, but I have all intentions of going home tonight and watching this with the volume cranked up to hear just how annoying you are! hahaha. Claire looks so cute in this video. I can't believe how big she is! Enjoy the awkward splits and rocking while you can. When she starts running around you're going to be as tired as Marcie is! Is this the longest comment ever? I think I'll add a disclaimer at the top. Peace out.
What a sweetheart. Enjoy the immobility while it lasts!!!
DITTO.....and can someone PLEASE tellme how you post the actual video right on the blog??
i miss adorabel claire!
Ok. If I can do it, anyone can! Just download your video into One True Media, then create a "Slidshow" by following the directions on the site. It is sooo easy! Now, can anyone tell me how to make it appear smaller on my blog and not have it continuously play on a loop?
Post a Comment