Tuesday, July 17, 2007




SUMMER AFTERNOONS
DOWN THE SHORE
While her Daddy is at work, Claire and I have been lucky enough to spend many of our July afternoons with friends down the shore. The first trip down wasn't exactly smooth sailing (Picture me struggling with a stroller that won't go through sand, juggling a million bags, and trying to control a screaming Claire who simultaneously pooped her bikini and cut tooth #3!), but I somehow got the courage to give it another try, and with the help of my girlfriend Christa, we've managed to find a way to strap babies on our front, backpacks on our backs, and load up a beach cart that can be pulled through anything! Claire's favorite things to do are napping under the umbrella, walking by the ocean's edge, sucking on her pacifer after it's fallen into the ocean, and sitting in the wet sand where she can dig and eat as much of it as she wants! (I know...gross.)

5 comments:

Marcie said...

I don't know where to begin with all these adorable pictures. Olivia with the girls is so sweet, she'll be babysitting them all in no time... Claire is a chubby little ball of cuteness strapped onto her mama... Gabi grew up so much and I love her bikini and matching hat... oh, and Claire's eyes are SO pretty when you enlarge the closeup. I wish I lived by the beach (and had friends to hang out with).

Anonymous said...

Claire is like the "Queen of Summer" down there at the beach!
just wait .... about 16 yrs from now! ;-)
(wait a minute... in 16 yrs, I will be how old??????)

amy said...

...and corey, you're a milf with your baby bjorn....love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linda for making feel like crap. I'll be 48 goin on 49 in 16 years. That's not right!!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's all stop the "in 16 years" crap! I'm feeling old now too!