Thursday, July 12, 2007







Whoever Said Dog Was Man's Best Friend

Must Never Have Seen The Love

Between Dog and Baby.



Nothing is motivating Claire's crawling more than her dog Starla. Claire rocks, pushes, and stretches with all her might to just move one inch closer to her dear doggie. Luckily, Starla is a good sport about all the lovin' Claire wants to give her!

How sad is the last picture? Look at poor Claire trying desperately to drag herself to Starla.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starla looks so thoroughly irritated, like she's just BARELY tolerating the situation. It's hilarious. I love how she has one black nail, btw. Both of your babies are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Soon you will be chasing her around and wishing to go back to the days when she 'tried to crawl'
YOu can keep them down for long! :)
and Starla does look like
"what will I do when this "person"
can chase me???"

Anonymous said...

That very first pic of Starla is an absolute riot. Check out the face she is making. If you could read her mind.

Anonymous said...

you do realize after i read Fran's comment I had to play where's waldo with the black nail. I found it. Really kinda cool.

Anonymous said...

Frannie's attention to detail is definitely what makes her a good editor, right Frannie? Ok dog lovers....since we're on the topic of the black nail, can anyone tell me WHY Starla has one black nail? I've always wondered!

Anonymous said...

One of her parents was or had the gene for either a black or chocolate lab and that is how Starla got her black nail. All those years of medical training and this is what I know. Bah

Anonymous said...

Thanks Phyllis!

amy said...

WHEW....thank god it's starla...at first i thought claire had a black nail.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.. i thought you said
"black tail".............

Anonymous said...

Linda, Linda, Linda, we'll find you a real nice home to go to. One with nice big cushions on the wall. hehehe

Corey and Steve said...

You just made me laugh out loud Phyllis!

Anonymous said...

Only if you all can come and visit me ...daily! :)

Anonymous said...

Sure I will U'll be right next door to my mom. I'll bring you guys pudding and puzzles to play every day!!

Anonymous said...

maybe we can share a room...
wouldn't that be like the 'old'
days...
i would like to go back for a time...
i remember when Flip told us about VCR's and I was just amazed!
He always had the newest "toys!" :)