Thursday, August 02, 2007


Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com

13 comments:

jackie said...

Oh My God! It looks like you all had such a great time. The girls are beautiful. I see you found the monkey leash too. How did it work?

jackie said...

I have to say I had such an urge all week to go out find some boys and invite them back to the wet bar. Now I know why.

Anonymous said...

Wow!
We had FUN!!! :)
mom

Marcie said...

I LOVED it!! Hard to believe that is where we were a week ago. Oh, and the monkey leash was great. She came home and insisted on wearing it around the house for a few hours.

christa simonini said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been stalking your blog all week for a beach update and the video won't play for me! : (

Anonymous said...

try hitting the small play button (not the big one over the pic)

Anonymous said...

OK GIVE ME ROOM...
various observations and favs of the mon-taaaaage...can you girls get any skinnier..especially you Linda..skinny biotch...i love all the sundresses..marce-especially your turquoise one-HOT. The matching bathing suits...ridiculously cute (even corey and linda's..ha!) claire & livi in the bath..awww..that one pic made me belly laugh-claire looks EXACTLY like steve...cotton candy...aww(but were you like "whoever invented this should be put to a slow death?" as i was when liam munched on it with red sticky goo EVERYWHERE, the guys sleeping on the beach-shah like THEY'RE tired right?? :), we won't even comment on claire's sleeping on the beach for 3 hours 3 TIMES a day..oh corey! the cowgirl sunhats are awesome! That Ernie was very scary! Corey...your hair is soooooo long & how did you keep it straight at the beach? love the pic of momma mcquaid & claire on the bench...i can't even make fun of all the GORGEOUS white shirt beach poses..but you better get them blown up! what else...tommy d's great abs? hunka hunka....and finally, where were all the margarita shots? cuz i know you were not without!!! Good times, good times kids!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy ~ we definitely gained some weight over that week... we ate and drank, and drank, and drank. ( it was hot, we needed fluid :)
But we did run after Livi on the beach, so maybe it wasn't too bad~
Those guys really needed the sleep, dont'cha think??
I told Corey to enjoy the fact that Claire slept while she got her great tan.. her time is coming!
It was fun, but it has already been a week...
hmmm... Musikfest this week :))
And Tom and I are practicing our polka steps ~

Anonymous said...

Neither button will work for me. I'm on a Mac at work...even though they're normally vastly superior in every way (wink wink), I sometimes have problems watching videos, but I think it's because I'm missing some software. Doesn't my IT department realize I need to see these pics? : )

I'll try again from home tonight...on my silly little PC.

Anonymous said...

Amy Moller you are out of control. Thank you for the play by play.

BTW the sweatshirt Claire is wearing in the beginning pictures (she's with my mom and has her arms up in the air) was my sweatshirt when I was a baby. It has Corey Lynn ironed on it and Atlantic City and My Grandma Spoils Me. Funny, right?

Marcie said...

As much as I love this video, I wish you'd post something new. Let's go McQuaid.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!!!!!!that is a beautiful slide show......its adorable......
Claire is getting soooo big. I love you three!

Love Olivia