She's on her daddy and out like a light.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
oh is that her 4th or 5 th nap of the day...or could it be the beggining of her 13 hour slumber without waking up all night....
OMG. That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
Awwww!
and I love her 'blanky' :)
I miss my little Claire and Livi misses her cousin, "Care"
Hey Corey. She is so cute. They love to sleep on their daddy. The Harker girls miss you.
Post a Comment