Here Claire is doing her army crawl. Marcie and I joked that we should attach Swiffer pads to her belly so that she can clean as she crawls. (I'm seriously considering it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
5 comments:
Go Claire! ; )
I love Starla's paws in the video. Poor thing.
I love it. Kaylee has now found her new favorite video to watch. It's so funny how your family is my daughter's television. Keep it coming. We love watching Claire Bear.
that's absolutely adorable!! (i remember saying that i should tie mops to liam's knees..hahah...we will do ANYTHING to get out of cleaning, huh?)
It almost looks like doggy cam with starlas paws in there. lol And at least your keeping up with your blog unlike some people we know hehem marcie.
Hey Phyl,
Marcie and Imants are in Latvia ( where else? ;-)
They are also moving and are living out of our house, her in-laws and their car -
Sooooo... when they get back and finally settle in their new house back here in jersey, we will hound the crap out of her for updates!
(ps we have Livi this weekend :)
Post a Comment