Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MOMMIES GONE WILD










With the daddies home watching the Eagles (and hopefully the babies too!), I joined a few friends for an afternoon of "Sippin By The River", an annual wine and beer festival held in Philadelphia. It was a fun day of gorgeous weather, good friends, lots of laughs, and ridiculous amounts of wine and beer. (But none for our designated driver, Melanie. Thanks Mel!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corey, get off that damn bike!!!
Is that my daughter carrying on like that???
Damn straight it is!!!
That was me.... uhh, 20 or 30 some years ago................... ;-)
( I can remember, so it can't be that long ago)

Anonymous said...

Corey - please tell me you didn't jump on a random person's motorcycle. You could have gotten your @ss kicked!

Anonymous said...

Christa...i love your hair!! you're lookin fantabulous. (frannie is that your word?)

and uh em...why wasn't I invited?? Are you kidding me with a pinot-tini...that's the coolest thing i ever heard!

you guys look BETTER than S*x in the City...all dolled up, love it!! i'm ready for a south jersey mommy playdate!