Sunday, September 16, 2007



Ok, I am well aware that the majority of you believe Claire to look just like her daddy, but check these pictures out and tell me what you think. The first is a picture taken of me at 11 months old. When I first saw it I had to do a double take because Claire makes that exact same goofy expression! I immediately started looking through my Claire pictures to see if I had one of her giving the same look. The second picture posted is the closest I came. You'll probably have to enlarge the first picture to get a good look, but does anyone else see the similiarity?

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Claire looks exactly like you Corey. You need to post more pictures of both of you at the same age, and people will begin to think she does look like both of you. Instead of the men taking credit for our girls beautiful looks!!!
Christa

Anonymous said...

I've always thought she looked just like you.. I also like the pictures of both of you at the same ages. It's the same thing with my mom and I. We look exactly the same in pictures at the same ages. I can't believe Claire is almost 1 year old already!

Anonymous said...

I knew my baby Claire looked like "us", Devlins'..
But then Corey looks like her dad, so I can't take any credit there, either!

Marcie said...

She got the eddie munster hairline and goofy expressions from her mother. No doubt about it.

Anonymous said...

always knew you were twinsies. totally. claire is as gorgeous as tommy d. that's right.

Marcie said...

Where'd ya get that body from?
I got it from my mama. I got it from my mama.
If her mama real hot you know that girl is gonna be hot just like her mama
If her mama is ugly you know that girl will be ugly like her mama.

Does anyone else know this song or is it just me? Boy will I feel silly. I'm in Latvia checking out the blog and missing you all...

Anonymous said...

What in God's name are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

Holy crapsticks! YES!

Anonymous said...

P.S. YES! meaning you two look just like sisters. NOT because I have any idea what Marcie is talking about.

P.S.S. Is it just me or is Marcie even weirder when she's out of the country?

Anonymous said...

must be the "altitude" or the "alcohol!"
and I'm the "Mama" :)
SO what does that mean??

Anonymous said...

latvian marcie is funny.

Anonymous said...

I thought Marcie would come back more sophisticated from her European tour. I guess I was wrong. I'd like to agree with your post about Marcie being "weirder" Frannie, but I'm finding it difficult to publicly agree with someone who says "Holy Crapsticks".

Anonymous said...

Oh, snap!

Agreed, and point taken.

Anonymous said...

apparently the booze in Latvia is much better than it is here. I'm surprised she made it that far into typing what she wanted to say. teehee

Anonymous said...

Oh and Corey....We're from Changewater how sophisticated can you possibly get?? And I said before that when Claire made certain faces she looked just like you.......seeeeee I wasn't lying.

Anonymous said...

Phyllis,
Changewater is speelled "CLASS"
Remember that!!!!
Where do you think we all got our
wonderful ness! :)

Anonymous said...

spelled... not speelled
(there's the class!) :)

Anonymous said...

There you go Linda YOU just speeled it all out for us!!!! Wonderfulness??? Oh Is that what bitch means?? Cuz I do get called that alot. People really must like me alot. HA

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it, but you two are giving Changewater a bad name.
And btw, Marcie, I just heard "I Got It From My Mama". Glad to hear that it's an actual song and that you haven't lost your mind in Latvia. Come home already, will you?!

Anonymous said...

I think Marcie and Imants are in Dublin right now drinking that Guinness...
We are picking them up tomorrow, at Newark Airport, and Livi is excited..
Every airplane she thinks is them!