
The celebrating continued into Saturday with all of Claire's family and friends. It rained and POURED much of the day, but it certainly did not put a damper on any of the fun! Our living room became "Kiddie Central" with wall to wall babies as the adults (and beer) took refuge under a tent on the deck.



Livi enjoyed meeting all of Claire's little friends....especially the boys.

Claire played hard for the first half of the party and then pooped out just before cake. We managed to wake her long enough for a huge group sing-a-long of HAPPY BIRTHDAY and then she was out cold again in her Gramma's arms.
4 comments:
Yay! The party looks like it was so much fun and Claire looked absolutely beautiful in her party dress. (And I love the pumpkin tower, btw.)
P.S. Livija has such a devious look in her eyes in the pic where she's going in for a kiss! She may look just like Imants but I have a feeling the deviousness comes from someone else w/ blonde hair...
Livija just loved little Jackson. But don't forget about Liam. Tuesday Livija was asking for "LEE" and I didn't know who she meant until she smiled and said, "boy". Apparently she was asking for Liam.
Livvi was the best with my brother.....I did not see much of it tho, but it is sooo cute!!!!!
And Livvi, This is Jackson,I hope I can see you again soon!!!!
Happy birthday Claire?
Love,
Olivia and Jackson
Liam just loves those "devlin" girls!!
Post a Comment