ok, so we're not famous....but claire's grandmom is!
CONGRATULATIONS
GRANDMOM ESTHER!
Claire's Grandmom Esther recently won a nationwide writing contest by McGraw-Hill Publishing Company for her children's story called "Transportation." Out of over 2,500 entries, Esther's story was chosen and will be published and incorporated into McGraw-Hill's 2008 reading and language arts textbook programs. Having her writing published has been a life-long dream of Esther's and we couldn't be more excited or proud of her!
Guess who gets the first autographed copy of "Transportation"?
You guessed it.....Claire!
3 comments:
Wow - that is HUGE! Please send congrats to Ester! My great uncle was an artist and spent his career as the art director at McGraw Hill. It would have been too cool if he hand in her story. This is just amazing news! I can't wait to read it.
Guess who wants the second signed book? Lill will get in line! My early childhood language and literacy professor will be so impressed. Can't wait, I am so proud to know and love you Ester!
Wow! Esther!
I'm so impressed!
Can I have a book too!
signed! :)
love, Linda
Post a Comment