Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
8 comments:
It looks like she is ready to be pinned in a WWE match. 1-2-3! AND THE WINNER AND NEW CRUISER WEIGHT CHAMPION IS... BED TIME!!!!
Uncle Mike
That's what I look like after a long night of drinking.
HA! I knew this picture would elicit some pretty funny responses.
And Mike....the realy wrestling match is now trying to change her diaper. (And the winner is never the diaper).
she's resting up for her birthday party!!! :)
That is exactly what frannie looks like. I thought it was frannie for a moment...
I think she really looks just like her Uncle Mike does every morning when I leave for work. Blanket over head,tummy showing, fists in ready position to hit anything that wakes him up. It's too cute. Aunt Liz
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAIRE BEAR!
LOVE, GRAMMA & PAPPY :)
For the love of God, someone take the blanket off her face please!!
Anxiety-ridden Titi Lill
I know she's fine, I know she's fine, I know she's fine, I know she's fine.........................
Post a Comment