Thursday, November 01, 2007

Before Claire could enjoy her first night out TRICK OR TREATING, there were a few things she had to take care of................
FIRST...Wait patiently for her daddy to get home from work.
Do a quick workout around the living room.


Cool off with a cold drink of water.

Visit with Grandmom Esther.

Catch the last few minutes of ELMO.

Sit and look cute as mommy takes MORE pictures.

Meet up with the neighbor girls to compare costumes and strollers.


Claire yelled loudly as we walked around the neighborhood and banged on the side of her stroller with excitement as she watched all of the kids in their costumes. She collected quite a bit of candy, but since she can't really eat candy yet, Steve and I were forced to eat it for her. Sometimes you just have to take one for the team, ya know?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the little point with the hair!!!
She looks like the "big" girl, now!!!
One day they will all be skipping around the development together filling their bags with "candy"!

Marcie said...

Look at that sweet little snow white with her face in the dog food bowl. I'm glad to see that someone else snapped a picture before stopping it. haha

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say I did not take the picture of her in the dog bowl on purpose. I was trying to get a picture of her crawling in her costume. She was headed toward the (empty) dog bowl with a huge smile on her face. Perfect picture opportunity, but my camera has such a delay that by the time it snapped the picture, her head was already in the bowl. Truthfully though...I LOVE this picture more than of her crawling! Sad but true.

Mary said...

Corey, she looks great. So cute and so funny. Between the sleeping pics and the dog bowl, she is freakin' HILAROUS!! Can't wait to see her again.

Anonymous said...

We think she is ADORABLE!!!
We hope Claire,.... or you and Uncle Steve like the candy!!!!

Love,
Olivia and Jackson

Anonymous said...

awesome!!! i loved the whole play-by-play of your day!!!