Now that Claire is twelve months old, she
is becoming less of a baby and more of a big girl with each passing day.
She is 19 pounds 1 ounce and 28 1/4 inches tall. She has EIGHT teeth and is currently cutting 3 more teeth. Two of them are molars! YIKES!
Although Claire is not yet walking, she whips around this house like it is the Indy 500 for baby crawling; (especially if she sees something she's not supposed to have.....like the dogfood bowl for instance!) Baby food, formula, and bottles are a thing of the past. She now eats pretty much whatever we are eating, but her absolute favorites are green beans and pizza. She made the transition from formula to milk with no problem and even gave up her bottle for the sippy cup. I told you, she's hardly a baby these days!
5 comments:
GREAT outfit!! Can't wait to see you Claire Bear!
What is on that t-shirt? Was it constructed out of one of Steve's old concert t-shirts? She looks bad-ass! I like it!
I can't believe how grown up she is! And I still haven't met her. : (
Jimmy Hendrix is on the shirt and yes, it was made out of a vintage concert t-shirt. We didn't make it, but it was given as a gift. Steve has been waiting for her to finally fit into it!
You must teach her to eat anchovies on her pizza like her Daddy and Uncle Mike. Or you can give her some pizza toppings from Ashevill NC like Blackbeans, Gouda, Buffalo, or Artichokes.
The Southern Uncle
I can't believe she is done with formula, bottles and baby food! That is huge, Corey.....and you didn't call me crying your eyes out? All that's left is those darn diapers! Wow, that happend really fast to me. I gotta go weep. Love you three,
Lill
Post a Comment