Sunday, November 25, 2007

FRIDAY WAS ANOTHER DAY OF FAMILY. We visited cousin Stephen and his dog Eli at Grandmom Esther's...

...and then we picked out our Christmas Tree! Claire loved being out in the cold. (Hey! Wasn't it just 70 yesterday?!)












7 comments:

amy said...

fantastic daddy and claire pic. the shapes, the colors..fantastic.

Marcie said...

Love the last 2 pictures. Too cute. Little Claire looks so happy getting a Christmas tree

Marcie said...

Claire's hand is huge in that last picture! HOld on tight, little girl!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is Hey Hey cousin Stephen.......mmmrrrroowwww

Anonymous said...

I agree Phyllis. Cousin Stephen IS pretty cute however his boyfriend's name is Roberto.

Anonymous said...

So I guess the saying IS true "all the cute ones are either gay or married." Bummer. hehehe

Anonymous said...

I must agree with Amy & Gerard, that picture is amazing, Steve looks too cute lovin his baby girl.
That is one to blow up and frame.

Lill