Sunday, November 25, 2007

The sun had long gone down by the time we finished dinner and all of the Chrismas lights had come on. There was an open courtyard with vendors selling hot cider and snacks. Livi went wild! She ran from tree to tree with her little cape trailing behind her. Claire laughed non-stop at her cousin. At one point, Livi was yelling "Claire! Run!" We explained to her that Claire didn't know how to run. Livi very thoughtfully said "Oh." and then grabbed Claire's hands and said "Claire, walk?" and tried teaching Claire to walk. It was very cute and Claire loved every minute of it.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We did alot this weekend, didn't we!! :)
and it was all fun!!

Anonymous said...

Livi's cape is even more ridiculous than Marcie described it! : )

It looks like you guys had a very festive and action-packed weekend! Great pictures!!!

Marcie said...

Livi was just a blur of cape running along the grass like a maniac saying, "Cla, run?" When told she couldn't run yet she said very sweetly, "Cla walk" and held her hand. I think Claire is just as excited to run with Livi as Livi will be to have her by her side. She was laughing at her cousin the whole time.

Anonymous said...

Is there an echo in here or did you not like how I worded that EXACT SAME story on the blog post, Marcie Lee? Busted! You don't read what I write, do you?

Marcie said...

Ok. I usually read what you write... but sometimes Livi is in here trying to draw on something she shouldn't be and I get distracted. busted.