Sorry for the lack of posts! My camera is broken. Ugh! Right in the middle of all of the fun Christmas activities too (and Claire's cute holiday wardrobe!).
Just for fun, click on the link to December 2006's pictures (On the right hand side of the screen under "Archives"). I can't believe it was only one year ago that Claire was that tiny and helpless (and I was that sleep deprived). Wait until you see her now! Hopefully I'll be able to post some updated pictures soon.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope Claire had a wonderful Christmas!
ditto! and i hope santa brought you a new camera!! yippee! santa brought me a new CANON, wow what a difference!! anyone want to check out my handsome liam in the meantime go to www.liamthomasryan.blogspot.com
happy holidays!
Those 06 pics look so much like my Paige! I can't believe how fast they grow. You can check out my cutie patootie at www.paigeburke.blogspot.com
Are we proud moms or what?
Post a Comment