This morning Claire and her friends Gabriella, Max, and baby Luke all went to the Sensory Playhouse, an indoor playground for children. They spent the entire morning playing with every toy, slide, tunnel, and ball imaginable. The best part of it all, you ask? I didn't have to clean up a thing and Claire took a solid three hour nap afterwards!
Thursday, February 07, 2008
This morning Claire and her friends Gabriella, Max, and baby Luke all went to the Sensory Playhouse, an indoor playground for children. They spent the entire morning playing with every toy, slide, tunnel, and ball imaginable. The best part of it all, you ask? I didn't have to clean up a thing and Claire took a solid three hour nap afterwards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This place looks adorable!! Claire looks like a tiny gym teacher. Love her
Would this be in Jackson's age group? If so, let's plan a trip on a Friday. He would love to get out with his friends (Mommy too). Come on Moller, I smell a sick day commin!
Lill
I can't get over all Claire's teeth in these pictures!!
Are these all the kids that will be 'hanging out' one day???
Don't think that's far off, because it isn't !!! :)
Post a Comment