CLAIRE IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!
I am just about 5 months pregnant now. The due date for our baby girl (yes, we're expecting another GIRL!) is July 29th. The pregnancy so far has been full of ups and downs with my doctors taking every precaution imaginable to help me carry this pregnancy to term. Most recently I have undergone a surgery called a trans-abdominal cerclage where a surgeon placed a "loop" around my cervix by going through my abdomen. It was a pretty scary procedure, (especially when pregnant!) and one that is used only in very specific medical conditions like my own, but one that has a very high success rate when implemented. Recovery has been rough, (I am 6 days post-surgery today), but the advantage of this type of cerclage is a very high likelihood of a full term baby with NO BEDREST!
7 comments:
Our Family is getting bigger and bigger!
Little Nancy
Good Luck Corey!! ANd Congrats. Your in my thoughts and prayers!!!
love Phyllis
Hey, new baby looks just like magnuss and matiss when they were that age. I can't believe you already are five months along. Go, McQuaid girls...(oh, and steve you are doing just fine too.)
See you all soon
sarma and the fam
Yeah!!!! Hope you're feeling well!! And my little baby boy bun in the oven will be your little baby girl bun in the oven's new boyfriend...just like the "big" kids Claire and Liam!!
Congratulations McQuaid family........another little girl...what a sweet blessing [you are following in my footsteps as my first two were girls!]
We will keep you and precious one in our thoughts and prayers that the next four months are healthy and free from bedrest!
All of our love, Tara & family
she already looks beautiful!
love, Gramma
I think this one is gonna look like her sweet Aunt Lill. Just a thought.
Titi Lill
Post a Comment