Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
4 comments:
Looks like Claire has a lot of fun hanging out with the grandparents. And Gramma you look great. Thanks for the compliments on the food. Glad you all enjoyed it. Anything for the Dev/Mc's. I think you are all such great people.
who is that hot GRAMMOMMA?
I think I know her...
those grandkids keep you and Tom young - can I borrow them?
Love, me
great pictures!! seriously, you guys ARE so young looking for grandparents! and claire is just soooo photogenic...little claire bear. hi.
I love that last close up of Claire.
Post a Comment