Friday, May 30, 2008

19 Month Old Claire is Full of Curiosity. She spends every morning "outshide" looking for "biddies" (birdies), buggies, and airplanes. It never gets old to her (or to us!).

Check out the video clip below to see a typical morning for Claire........
View this slideshow created at One True Media
Buggy Where Are You? 5/29/08

There's also a Part 2 and Part 3 to this clip.
She looked for this buggy literally all day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!

Marcie said...

I could watch this over and over again. I love how each time she sees that same buggy she is shocked.
Livi will sometime say "where are you... Claire bear say that... where are you?"

Anonymous said...

That buggie has no idea how famous he is! This is too cute!

Anonymous said...

loves to look at them, but I bet she doesn't want them on her :)
grandma

Anonymous said...

Oh my god that is truly precious! I want to eat her up with a spoon! I love love love this age - everything is so 'interesting!' to them!! Glad your littlest one is coming along so well, Cor - call / write when you can xoxo BB

Anonymous said...

P.S. Please explain why there is a green bell pepper on the ground, and why Claire is totally unfazed by it. Thanks!

Corey and Steve said...

Frannie, you are by far the most observant person I know.
It's actually not a REAL pepper though. She has a little kitchen set on the deck and it is full of pretend fruits & vegetables.
Mystery of the bell pepper solved?

Anonymous said...

Whew! I kept thinking to myself, "why is Corey letting Claire play with vegetables and bugs on the deck? Is she going to put it in a salad?"

Corey and Steve said...

Baby Fear Factor.