My Mother's Day Cards.........
First, a homemade card from Claire....
(with the help of Grandmom Esther)
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
4 comments:
awww....
cute !
love the hand print!
gramma
You have great NICU nurses.
Both cards are adorable.
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD....MY $15.95 SUPPOSED WATERPROOF MARY KAY MASCARA IS COMPLETELY ALL OVER MY CHIN, MY BOOBS, MY HUMUNGOUS BELLY....they are just beautiful...my, have my hormones kicked in...miss you all & glad you had a nice mother's day! we love you guys!
I don't know Amy, I'm bawling too and I'm not even prego. The card from Keira did it, that little hand print was the kicker. She is so precious Corey, so tiny. Congrats to you all.
Phyllis
Post a Comment