Claire experienced a few firsts this weekend....she jumped in her first *moonbounce* while at a birthday party. It didn't matter that it was 500 humid degrees outside or that I was literally melting while bouncing away with her, she LOVED it. She had her very first lollipop (given to her by her daddy while I sat silently nearby going over the steps to the Heimlich Manuever in my head), and she told me she loved me for the first time. Ok, it sounded more like "I-yuh-you", but it was in response to me saying "I love you" and she followed it up with one of her big "huggas". I know what she meant. We moms are good like that.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Does heat make hair grow? You can definitely squeeze out a few pigtails.
She looks like such a big girl in the latest blog posts.
Miss you, Little Bear,
Aunt Marcie
I just noticed that Claire's wearing my favorite Livi dress. She looks like a princess. I need to see a full length of her in that dress.
xoxo
Seriously - are you feeding her Miracle Grow? She looks so grown up! When she gets a big smile on her face she looks so much like her cousin Livija!
Post a Comment