Yes, those are all bottles of breastmilk.
No, there is no room for food.
Yes, we've been eating a lot of take-out.
Our family is growing and we want to share it with you! Although the distance separating us from some of you is far in miles, we would like to stay closely in touch by sharing our latest "adventures" in this blog. We plan to keep it updated as frequently as possible so check back regularly and enjoy!
10 comments:
My God!
Uncle Mike
Holy cow! (Or should I say Holy Corey?!)
That is one of the funniest things that I have EVER seen!!!
Becky,
I laughed out loud at your comment :)
I was on the phone with Corey when i read it...
But that picture is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!! :)
aunt Linda
aka....grandma :)
Good God! Exactly how long have you been hooked up to that pump!
I've been pumping almost every 3 hours for the past 55 days. My baby only eats 1 ounce every 3 hours. You do the math.
*Hey...this would make a good SAT word problem, don't you think?
there is still a teacher in there ?
could you use it in your coffee if you run out?? I'd like a regular latte with sweet -n- corey?
Oh I just love it.....way to go Corey!!! I'm so darn proud of you.
Having nursed for a total of 13 years 3 months, this old cow is so proud of your dedication to you sweet little girl!!!
I actually thought of you Tara when I posted this. I knew you'd be proud!
Post a Comment