Monday, June 02, 2008

It's JUNE! Time to splash in the pool!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is lovin' that water...
She looks good in 'blue' :)
gramma

Anonymous said...

in the blue pool, i mean :)

Marcie said...

Looks like a model for baby pools.
Give us your surprised face, Claire.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

P.S. You know it's killing me not to ask about your new market umbrella! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

P.S.S. Seriously - is it cute? Did you get a new table?

Corey and Steve said...

You have a serious problem, Frannie. Yes, I like our new umbrella but no, it's not cute. It's a plain brownish-green color. We had to get it because I've broken TWO umbrellas so far this summer (is it even summer yet?!) and Steve bought it with a very serious death threat attached if I am to somehow break this one too.

Anonymous said...

Claire looks sooo refreshed!!!


How do you break 2 umbrellas? did you start drinking again?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, how did you break two of them? Aren't they pretty heavy duty?